Monday, October 4, 2010

ANARKALI TOP (RED)


















hi........

I have stitched this Anarkali dress for my younger daughter, Harshini. Her birthday party held on 2nd October 2010. This time, I stitched this anarkali dress with panels.For more attraction, I attached net material on that dress.
First, I thought of doing jorthishi work and bead work on the net, unfortunately I couldn't do the embroidery on the net because the net was very thin. Finally, I stitched plain net and I stick ed stones on the neck.

In the next posting, I will be showing you the construction of the Anarkali dress and how to cut and stitch of the dress.

4 comments:

  1. awesome. Waiting eagerly for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u stitch for me some dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, waiting for the panel cutting of red anarkali top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,
    cutting instruction very useful to me please put saree blouse cutting insruction if possible striching instruction also add

    thanks & regards
    mariasam

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...